This page has information regarding animal presentations at the museum only. For information about animal presentations for your school or group at another location, please see Heard Outreach Programs.
Heard Animal Presentations are an exciting complement to exploring our trails!
Observe real “herps” such as
snakes, turtles and toads firsthand as you learn where they live, what
they eat and how they catch their food.
Request an animal presentation
Field Trip Guidelines
Field Trip Payment Procedures
- Grades: Pre-K – High School
- Maximum # Students: 100 per school group
- Program Length: 45 minutes
- Times: Tuesday - Friday, beginning at 9AM
- Available by reservation September – May
- Fee: $9 per child & $11 per adult
Combination of Animal Talk & Guided Trail
$16 per child & $20 per adult
More information about guided trails