Ropes Course Adventure Day
05/04/2014, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
This is chance for all people to participate in a ropes course program and zip line. The ropes course usually requires a group (of 10 or more) in order to participate. On this day, however, individuals orgroups may come out the course and get a chance to experience our challenging ropes course!
Preregistration required. Please be sure to submit required forms along with registration form.
The Program will include:
- Low and High Rope Initiatives
- Experience 3 High Rope Elements at least once (possibly more as time allows):
- Team Power Pole
- Bessie's Tree Climb
- An exciting chance to soar down 500 ft long zip line!
Meet at the Ropes Course
Cost:$35 per person
Participants requirements include:
- Size requirement: Our minimum and maximum sizes are based on whether or not the participant can fit into harnesses provided. The AVERAGE minimum age is about 8-9 years old. All participants must fit in a harness properly.
- This is a family friendly event and non-participating family members can be on site for no charge. Non-participating children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please bring:
- closed toed shoes
- appropriate clothing for climbing and the weather
- a water bottle
Questions? Please contact the Ropes Course Manager at email@example.com