September 30, 1-5PM
Update: Online advanced ticketing is now closed. We have decided to open this day up as a regular admission day (food not included in price), with our existing pricing structure. Members will receive free admission! Not a member? Join today!
45th Anniversary Celebration
Tickets may be purchased in museum store at the event.
September 30th, 1 P.M. - 5 P.M.
Nature - Family Fun - Food - Raffles - Drawings - and More!
Plus, a preview of Dinosaurs Live! Life-size Animatronic Dinosaurs
Currently scheduled activities include:
- Preview of Dinosaurs Live! Life-Size Animatronic Dinosaurs along a nature trail
- Drawings (must be present to win)
- Guided trails - 1:30 P.M. - 2:15 P.M. & 4:14 P.M. - 4:45 PM
- Historical presentations about the history of the museum and its founder, Bessie Heard - 2:30 & 4 P.M.
- Blackland Prairie Raptor presentation - 3 P.M.
- Native Texas Butterfly House & Garden (Butterfly House closes September 30th)
- Raffles, including autographed sports memorabilia
- Visit with Heard affinity groups
- Animal talks and interpretation at animal enclosures
- Concessions including hamburgers, hotdogs, brisket, beverages, and more available for purchase while supplies last.
Hot Dogs = 2 ticket ($2)
Brisket = 3 tickets ($3)
Canned/bottle beverage = 1 ticket ($1)
Chips/candy/popcorn = 1 ticket ($1)