Guided nature trails for field trips will give groups the opportunity to experience the ecology, geology and wildlife of the Heard Sanctuary.
Led by our trained guides, you will spend 30-60 minutes hiking our unique landscape.
Request a guided trail
Field Trip Guidelines
Field Trip Payment Procedures
- Grades: K- 12
- Maximum # Students: 100 per school group
- Program Length: Please allow 45 minutes per activity
- Times: Tuesday – Friday, beginning at 9:00am
- Available: September – May
- Educational Program Fee: $9 per child & $11 per adult
Combination of Animal Talk & Guided Trail
Educational Program Fee: $16 per child & $20 per adult
More information about Animal Talks