Explore, at your own pace, Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary's interactive
exhibits and hiking trails.
Trail maps and scavenger hunts are
available at the reception desk to enhance your visit.
Groups of 20 or more must make a reservation, even for a self-guided field trips.
If you have 20 or more in your
group, you can pre-pay for your visit and take advantage of our group
discount of one free adult admission for every 10 paid general
Self-Guided Field Trip Reservation Request Form - for 20 or more students
Summer Self-Guided Field Trip Reservation Request Form - for 19 or less students
Field Trip Guidelines
Field Trip Payment Procedures
- Discounted Group Admission Fees (For self-guided only; must have 20 or more students): $5 per Student, $8 per Adult
- Includes: Admission to both indoor and outside museum exhibits & our nature trails
- Grades: Pre-K - Adult
- Maximum number of students: 200
- Minimum number of students to receive group discount: 20
- Program Length: Please allow 45 minutes per trail and 45 minutes for exhibits
Tuesday - Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm;
Sunday: 1 pm –5 pm
- Available: year-round
See more field trip offerings