August 12, 5p.m. to August 13, 8 a.m.
The Family Campout will offer groups an evening of fantastic discovery after hours! Our programs include team-building activities, the opportunity to experience Texas wildlife, s’mores, and more. Experience what it’s like to be a member of the Heard’s nightlife. And, enjoy a night that your group will never forget! Spots are limited, so be sure to get your ticket now.
This program is available to families with kids ages 5 through 12. Each attending group must have at least 1 adult per 4 children to provide supervision.
$24 per child (ages 5-12)
$29 per adult (ages 18+)
Guests must bring their own tent and other equipment. See the suggested equipment list below. Please note that lights out will be no later than 10 p.m. Pizza and lemonade will be provided for dinner. Guests may bring other food options as desired.
- Tent (larger than 4-person size not allowed)
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping pads
- Camp chair, if desired
- Hand sanitizer
- Necessary toiletries (contact solution, toothpaste/toothbrush, etc.)
- Prescription medication, as applicable
- Water bottle (guests may refill at our building)
- Bug spray
- Change of clothes and appropriate closed-toed shoes; weather-appropriate clothing as necessary