Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your support through volunteering, financial and in-kind contributions will help ensure the Heard will be sustained for future generations to enjoy. There are many ways to support the Heard ranging from in-kind donations to volunteering. Please visit the links below for additional information.
- Online T-Shirt Store - The profits from each sale benefit the Heard. We offer a variety of designs in an array of colors, sizes and shirt styles.
- Volunteer - Being a Heard volunteer has numerous perks and plays a vital role in the museum’s success. Our volunteer positions can either be long or short in duration.
- Membership - Heard Museum memberships are largely tax-deductible and also offer unlimited general admission and more for the term of the membership.
- Sponsor an Animal Ambassador - Animal Ambassadors at Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary are an important part of the museum and help us teach both children and adults about wildlife and the pertinent role the have in nature worldwide.
- Wish List - Items that are listed on our Wish List directly meet many of our supply needs. By supplying these items, you are helping us reduce our operations costs in a variety of ways.
- Sponsors & Partners - Our mission to bring nature and people together has been made possible since 1967 through successful partnerships and collaborative efforts with a variety of organizations.
- Affinity Groups - Affinity groups provide support for specialized areas of the Heard’s mission by offering their own diverse education programs.