13th Annual Halloween at the Heard
October 19 - SOLD OUT
6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Family Fun Night Fundraiser Supporting The Heard’s Mission to Bring Nature & People Together
Experience Collin County’s premier family-friendly Halloween event at Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary. Halloween at the Heard features a safe environment to experience the joy of trick-or-treating along the eerie Dinosaurs Live! Live-Size Animatronic Dinosaurs trail. Families will enjoy an evening full of fun activities including a presentation of a family-friendly movie (Rio 2) on the Heard's outdoor amphitheater stage.
Be sure to join us for our next special event: Holidays at the Heard!
This event is now SOLD OUT. No additional tickets will be available for purchase at the door.
Complimentary Parking & Shuttle
Onsite parking is limited; however, a complimentary shuttle will be provided from Sloan Creek Intermediate School to the Heard Museum.
- Check to see if parking is available in the main lot before proceeding to shuttle service.
- Please allow extra time in case you need to ride the shuttle.
- Sloan Creek Intermediate School is located at 440 Country Club Road, Fairview, Texas 75069.
- Click here for a simplified map (PDF).
- Click here for a link to the Google map for additional reference.
- Please do not park in bus drive-through lane. Parking is available in a large lot behind the school and in front of the school.
- Shuttle service begins at 5:30 p.m. and will continue throughout the event until 10 p.m.
For more information on Heard Attendance Tips and Visitor Guidelines, click here.